New Podcast! Meet LetterPress co-founder David Menkes and learn about craft chocolate.
Welcome to our first episode of Bartren Box. We sit down with David Menkes of LetterPress chocolate to talk about their founding, Maya Mountain Cacao where they get their Belize beans, and of course tasting notes on the Belize bar.
Here are some questions answered in the episode
- How as LetterPress founded?
- What's the overall chocolate making process?
- What's the best way to eat a chocolate bar?
- Does roasting cacao smell like chocolate? (Hint: Maybe not!)
- What's something David recommends to people new to craft chocolate?
- And so much more!
Please enjoy this episode, it was a pleasure sitting down with someone so passionate about chocolate!
Buy the bar paired with other craft chocolate:
Music: Michael Charles Smith (https://michaelcharlessmith.com/)
Written, Directed, Produced: Chris Race